Want a competitive edge on the housing market?
A pre-listing home inspection will provide you with an objective evaluation of your home’s condition before you place your home on the market. A home inspection not only encourages a faster sale and a better price, it also helps ensure compliance with disclosure requirements.
- A pre-listing inspection has many benefits:
- It helps identify problems before a buyer sees the property
- Will help you receive offers closer to the asking price
- No significant surprises should another inspection occur.
- It provides the opportunity to correct defects prior to listing your home.
- Creates a good faith atmosphere for all parties involved
- Minimizes the opportunity for renegotiation
An AmeriSpec home inspection provides a visual examination of more than 400 items including the structural, plumbing, and other systems and components of a home. Once AmeriSpec has completed a thorough inspection of the home, we will provide you with The AmeriSpec Report – a detailed, easy-to-read written description of the systems and components examined. AmeriSpec performs inspections adhering to the New Jersey Standards of Practice.